The techniques taught in “Detection of Deception” (Module 1) depend upon the quality of the questions asked (the stimulus). This module teaches a process to create and ask questions in order to maximize the quality of the information collected.
Module’s agenda covers:
- Theory/psychology behind questions.
- What are Question Drivers?
- How do you formulate the right questions?
- How do you manage deception?
- How do you prepare for the interaction/interview?
The question formulation techniques in this module, combined with the methodology of Module 1, “Detection of Deception”, will create a “seat belt” mentality for the interviewer. The information collected from effective questions helps us make better critical decisions.
To purchase this course please use the "REGISTER NOW" button.
Once you have started the course you will have 7 Calendar days to complete before the course times out.